4.19.2010

Before the Shopping Starts....Tips

Nothing is worse than when you are flipping through the pages of your favorite fashion magazine drooling over all the amazingness and thinking to yourself, “I would totally wear that,” only to check the price and it costs $8000 for one dress. And don’t send me a daily link to a hot pair of shoes I can’t afford…it literally is a virtual attack. Or almost even worse, finding something in a magazine that is from a store you can afford, only to find the item is not in stock or unavailable. Isn’t it called shopping because you should be able to buy it?

I have a handful of advice I would pass along to any woman trying to build a stylish and put-together wardrobe on a realistic budget. The following posts will highlight the fashion lessons I have learned spending foolishly and studying fiercely.

No comments: