5.11.2010

Who knew tie-dye could be so edgy?

Norma Kamali tie-dye leggings
$10 at Walmart.com

I bought these leggings and could not be happier.

Who really wants to spend $98 on a pair of leggings that really look like a DIY craft project. I love the look but did not love the price until I found these.

What I like: the rise is high and keeps your tummy nice and secure. The tie-dye is just down the side so your legs look nice and long. The black dye does not come off on your skin.

What I wear them with: Looks super cool with tall black boots, equally cool with gladiator heels and even good with flats. I recommend a long, basic top so as not to compete with the busyness of the tie-dye. Your long, black cardigan with a white tank underneath perhaps? Extra points for cool royal blue shoes. A little edge to a favorite basic.

Runs true to size including length. I bought and kept my usual size.

No comments: