8.16.2010

Buy These Boots Now...Save Them For Fall

Hidden Wedge Buckle Strap Boot
$31.30 at gojane.com

These boots are a ridiculously low-price and won't be around if you wait until it is time to wear them!

What I like:  Besides the price?  Quite a bit.  This fall is going to be all about boots with the riding boot being the new classic style.  Get a head start on your fall wardrobe by adding this versatile basic.  I love the color..."whiskey" to be exact.  This season, buckles are also the new stud.  Plus, I love a good kitten heel -- a little lift with no sacrifice on style or comfort.

What I wear them with:  I am feeling these boots with anything skinny...skinny jeans, leggings...the usual.  I also love riding boots with dresses and tights.  One of my favorite combos is a black dress, black tights and whiskey boots.  A plaid blouse also seems to be calling...but avoid anything too country for fear of farm girl overkill.  Top it all off with a chunky knit for a stable chic look.

Head's up:  These boots are not leather, however, the advantage here is that you do not need to worry about the leather getting ruined in nasty weather.  Salt pretty much wipes off.  And for the price?  You will get your money's worth.

I always size up in this brand's boots.

No comments: