10.31.2010

Couture Cheapskate is 50!

Fifty posts old that is!

So in honor of Couture Cheapskate's milestone, I am picking the 5 things I have written about over the last seven months that I think each of you out there reading this should buy...if you haven't already!

  1. Black Bandage High Waist Skirt -- It shouldn't really be a surprise seeing how I have posted this entry twice.  I also know others who have bought this skirt and have been equally satisfied.  So it is not just in my humble opinion but I will say I told you so!
  2. The Most Amazing Belt Ever -- Since buying the original black, I have bought another in animal print and another in red.  Such an easy way to take your outfit from basic to polished.  Plus, you get so many options for a very inexpensive cost.  Wear at your waist, at your hips and everywhere else in between.
  3. Buy These Boots Now and Save Them For Later -- These boots have been the footwear to many CC posts.  I will also tell you that every time I wear these boots, people always swear they are designer.  So I stand behind them 2 months later as a solid CC find.  I have worn them dressy to casual and have been super comf every time.
  4. Dramatic Ruffled Sweater -- I just think this sweater is really cute and hits the CC nail right on its head.  You get an interesting detail that makes the sweater a little more special and a lot more stylish than your average v-neck.  Not to mention it can go daytime to evening for maximum versatility.
  5. Fall Firsts: Perfect Tight -- What can I say?  I love this tight especially because I have been looking for a pair just like them for the last year...finally.  Tights can be a love / hate relationship so to find a pair you love really is an accomplishment and something worth celebrating.
So there you have it, my faves from the first 50!  Thank you for reading and all of your positive support. 

Looking forward to the next 50 on the cheap and chic!

No comments: