11.11.2010

Fab Holiday Dress at Insanely Fab Price

Run!  Don't walk to your nearest H&M because this dress won't make it through the weekend especially if you are not a size 6 or smaller.

This dress was actually featured in a lot of Fall fashion press and I had been on the hunt for it but never could find it in stores.  I chalked it up to being a very exclusive item or that it was never actually made.  Lo and behold.  It is part of the Holiday collection.  Lucky for me I stumbled upon it today only to then find out it is only $19.95!  2 gifts for the price of 1!

For $19.95 the quality and styling is insane!  The fit is pretty true and it has cute little pockets in the front to keep your hands warm or a tube of lip gloss in.  I was also impressed in the tailoring... the bodice even has boning.

Literally my co-workers made me show them the price tag because they did not believe me on the price. Truth. I have nowhere to wear it yet but am happy just having it in my closet knowing it is there if I should need it.


I feel like Christmas come early!



In the spirit of the holidays, I wanted to share H&M’s theme of togetherness with you! Here is one of my favourite items from this season.
CC Tip:  H&M does not have an online store so if you think you might want this dress, you will have to go to an actual store.  If something is cute and a good price, H&M will sell out fast so act with a sense of urgency!

No comments: