11.29.2010

Men...Drink Up

It is always hard for me to think of exciting gifts for the men in my life.  This year I came across this glassware that while may not be the most exciting gift under the tree, I know said men will certainly enjoy using their glasses.



Monogrammed Barware
$45 - $68 for four pieces at horchow.com To Buy

I know a lot of men have their special mug or special glass they like to enjoy their libations in.  Why not help them class up their Millers and Johnny's with a glass that says I am fancy and a distinguished gent?  Perfect for the bar in the man cave or to use when hosting the guys for poker.  Added bonus...two words...dishwasher safe...which means no piling up in the sink.  Throw in a bottle (or bottles) of their favorite spirit, and you have a gift that is sure to delight.

My bet is the barware is the first gift they use.

CC Tip:  The custom monogramming takes 2 to 3 weeks to process so order soon. 

No comments: