1.24.2011

Egg On My Face

So yesterday the Bear's game did not turn out as we originally planned.  I thought I could will my team to victory through fashion.  Not the case.

Speaking of eggs, I thought I would share one of my new favorite recipes that is super easy and pretty inexpensive. 

Grilled Tuscan Steak with Fried Egg and Goat Cheese


Click here for the recipe by my girl Giada!

Steak and eggs are a favorite in my house whether for breakfast or dinner.  I love this dish because it packs a lot flavor in a short amount of prep/cook time.  The addition of goat cheese and herbs de Provence give this meal a French flare that is hearty yet subtle.  If you cannot find herbs de Provence at your local grocer, try a favorite spice blend of mine, Sunny Paris, a mixture of purple shallots, green peppercorns and chives.


Sunny Paris Seasoning
Penzey's Spices at penzeys.com To Buy

So although I am sad our beloved Bears were not victorious, the silver lining is now I am sharing this decadent yet super simple recipe with you.  And now I can get back to doing the things that are meant to be done on Sundays like watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  Enjoy!

No comments: