1.06.2011

On the Sale Rack: Express and Piperlime

It has been documented (here, here and oh yeah, here too) that Express and Piperlime were two of my go-to places this Fall for easy, modern pieces at an affordable price.  For those of you who showed a bit of restraint, you are in luck!  Now you can pick-up a few pieces for almost a quarter of the cost...lucky ducks!

On the Sale Rack: Express and Piperlime

I have held off adding this sweater dress to my wardrobe but am certain it will be mine shortly seeing how I wore my last sweater dress to pieces.  It is the perfect basic to highlight my statement jewelry, bold bags, wide belts and sturdy boots.  In fact it is so perfect, I may take advantage of the sale and buy the navy too!

Here are a few things mentioned over the last season on Couture Cheapskate…and a few things not mentioned. Take advantage of an extra 20% off clearance items for an even deeper discount at Express and up to 50% off at the Piperlime Lime Tag Sale.

What CC loves best about most of these sale selections? They will go the distance into your Spring wardrobe.

Oh!  And did I mention the All-In-One Jacket is now half-price?

On the Sale Rack: Express and Piperlime Part II by couturecheapskate1 featuring art deco earrings

CC Tip:  To view the details of any of these pieces, click on the link below the image for prices and how-to-buy.




No comments: