2.07.2011

Nothing Says Blizzard...Like Spring Sandals

One of the things that is so hard about living in the Midwest is when the tempting and fresh Spring fashions hit stores, most likely there is a foot of snow on the ground and warm weather seems like an idea and not an actual thing.  So you can buy it now but not wear it for a months...unless you are going on Spring Break.  And if that is the case, take me with you.

So if you are a lucky Spring Breaker, here are a couple sandals that would like to come too.

L to R: Glittery Suede Rhinestone Sandal $25.90 To Buy
Metallic Faceted Bead Sandal $18.80 To Buy

L to R: Stud Embellished T-strap Sandal $15.00 To Buy
Strappy Woven Buckle Strap Sandal $24.00 To Buy

BTW, my husband just sent me a picture from San Diego where any of these sandals would be perfect with all of my casual capris, shorts and sundresses.  It made me so jealous.  But here at home, these sandals remain on my wish list because they are the perfect combo of glam and casual, fun and function. 

And of course for $30 or less per pair, they will fit nicely into my closet until our weather catches up with California's.

No comments: