3.06.2011

$10 Pairs at Old Navy

Usually in March what Spring Break means to me is less traffic on my morning commute.  And I will take it!

But this year I am going on a mini-break to Florida for a long weekend.  Yahoo early tan!



I think Spring Break serves as an opportunity to test drive Spring trends or revisit the clothes it has been too darn cold to wear for the last 6 months.

That being said I am going to 'fess up and admit my vacation wardrobe revolves around two pieces: ribbed tanks and flip-flops.

Lucky for me now until March 16th, Old Navy is having their Semi-Annual Stock-Up Sale.  Select ribbed tanks and flip-flops can be yours for $5 each.


Perfect Rib Knit Tank
$8.50 now $5.00 through 3/16
at Old Navy To Buy

See below for pairs that add up to $10 and are definitely being considered for my trip to the Sunshine State. 

I love the tie dye detailing of the bottom three tanks and the color "cast iron" is to die for (top).  All 4 pairs of flip-flops are fun and playful and who doesn't want to meet a nutmeg zebra?  It sounds like a cocktail.

And if you are not going anywhere, grab a $10 bill and head to Old Navy to pick out your tank and flip-flop pair anyway.  Just do it before March 16th!

$10 Pairs at Old Navy



No comments: