4.21.2011

CC On the Sale Rack: Gap


If you are going to be out and about this weekend, I recommend stopping by the Gap.  Practically the entire store is on sale allowing you to pick-up some easy pieces for Spring and beyond.

Including the vintage flare jeans I feature in a lot of my posts:

Gap Vintage Flare Jeans
$48.99 in-store To Buy

Bought a pair of flats to pair with my new denim capris and black skinny pants:

Gap City Flat
$15.99 in-store To Buy

I also bought an adorable brown leather belt with studs on the buckle that I do not see online for $10.  I've said it before that Gap has my favorite belts.  Excellent quality for the price.  And I always snatch 1 or 2 cute ones up during a good sale...such as now...and wear throughout the year.

Everything is on sale from jeans to denim jackets and ribbed tanks to sweaters.  Definitely worth a swing by when out and about this weekend.

I plan to do a second trip to a different Gap tomorrow.  I have no self control.

Let me know what you buy!

No comments: