4.01.2011

Celebrity Inspiration: Cat Deeley

One of my favorite treats is catching some Regis and Kelly morning banter.  I was a little bummed that Kelly was on vacay this week and Cat Deeley was subbing in as co-host with Reeg.  But Cat is a hoot!  Quite the cheeky and fashionable gal from across the pond.

I liked this little bit when she and Regis discussed at what age when women turn into their mothers:


You’re watching Age Women Start to Act Like Their Mothers.


I also love a simple and stylish outfit that can easily be re-created in your own closet or on a budget.

Zebra print blouse, black skinny pants and chunky boots combine for a wear now option a la Cat.  Pick a blouse in a lighter fabric so all you have to do is swap your boots for sandals come spring.  Play around with your jewelry to create different looks from tribal to tough girl chic.

Job well done Ms. Deeley.  You kept my morning light, chipper and fashionably fulfilled.  Perhaps I will catch the "So You Think You Can Dance?" wave.


Celebrity Inspiration: Cat Deeley


No comments: