5.06.2011

Speaking of Ladylike Ecletic

This statement necklace from Ann Taylor Loft is getting a lot of press.


Chunky Gem with Turquoise Necklace
$69.50 at Ann Taylor Loft To Buy

I have not seen this necklace in-person, just on the neck of Ashley "The Tis" Tisdale in Us Weekly as part of their "Spring Under $100" feature.  She is wearing it with a plan black top that looks simple and chic. I don't know if she is wearing jeans or a pencil skirt, but either way I bet her outfit is polished, ladylike and stylish.

Already visions of outfits are dancing in my head.    If I end up buying my nude slingbacks, I will have the perfect ladylike eclectic accessories I can work back to my clothing basics.  I choose to invest in statement accessories because they take my $20 dresses and $10 tees to a more polished and upscale level.

No comments: