6.24.2011

The Best Day of the Year

The best day of the year is this Sunday, June 26th.

Some may think this date indicates some sort of major sale breaking or a new product finally being available.

Not the case...this Sunday means True Blood is back!


I seriously get giddy, excited stomach thinking about it. I can't wait.  I love that Sookie Stackhouse.

And just in case I need to wear appropriately themed make-up as I view my tv obsession, tarte has it covered.

tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Palette
$52 (a $331 value) To Buy

I am going to go ahead and assume this is not a necessary purchase to enjoy the show but I do kind of like a few of the shades...and I do get expert tips from True Blood's award-winning lead make-up artist.  Is there a potential weak moment purchase in my future?  Ah, Sookie.


No comments: