6.13.2011

Patent Bows...And A Friend

You all know I love the Valentino bows, so while I am saving up, I have found a few substitutes to tide me over.

Jessica Simpson Kendale
$51.35 at Zappos.com To Buy

Despite all the other issues my dog has, she has never been a big chewer...except when it came to my shoes.  But not all shoes.  Just my patent leather shoes to which she chewed just one shoe of two different pairs.  So since that day about 4 years ago, I have been looking for a red pair of shoes.  I bought this pair at Macy's this week for $25.  I love the bow, the leopard lining and of course the lower heel.

Maiven Pump by Enzo Angiolini
$62.30 at Macy's To Buy

Also on the clearance rack at Macy's? The Enzo ikat shoes I had been eyeing all season. And they were only $25 too! I never get that lucky on a clearance event.  I already have worn these with a black dress and white jacket over...super cute and super pulled-together.



Mezzo Pump by Enzo Angiolini
$69.30 at Zappos.com To Buy

If the two shoes above had a baby, the third shoe would be its offspring.  If you are new to the Enzo open-toe pump and like the look of bow pumps, then this is the shoe to try.  The Ezno open-toe pump is so comfortable and those bows are adorable.  Seriously, how cute are the blue shoes?  These are the perfect shoes to wear to the office, for after work cocktails or with an evening dress.

Now if they can just magically appear on the clearance shoe rack at Macy's.

No comments: