6.10.2011

Weekend CC Bulletin

Some exciting news!

via InStyle

Diane Von Furstenberg is designing a line for GapKids and babyGap.  If that doesn't make you want to have kids, I don't know what will!  This makes me super excited because I have some fun little ones who should have arrived by then...and some fun bigger ones I can help mold into mini-CCs.

via InStyle

I was obsessed with this gown when Blair Waldorf wore it in an episode of Gossip Girl.  So when Kate Middleton wore a similar version to her first post-wedding gala, the fashion world was a'buzz noting the similarities in gown choice between Queen Bee and Princess Kate.  Although both dresses are from the Jenny Packham Spring 2011 collection, they are in fact different dresses.  Thank you InStyle style sleuths for cracking that case.


Remember this dress?  It is in fact a mini-skirt and being shipped back to Forever21 as we speak.  However, I am keeping the goofy ring I bought just to get free shipping.  Back to the drawing board for what to wear with my coral ruffled platforms.

Rhinestone Pyramid Ring
$3.80 at Forever21 To Buy




Bath and Body Works began their Yellow Tag Sale today so now is a good time to stock-up on your summer time favorites.  Of course I loaded up on my favorite anti-bacterial hand soap; scooping up new flavors Fresh Picked Watermelon and Island Margarita.  I also am trying the Fiji Passionfruit shower gel and body spray for the first time so we shall see.



Have a great weekend!

No comments: