8.11.2011

Beauty Buys At The Wal: Eyes

So yesterday it was all about eye shadow but as us ladies know, it takes a lot more products than just some shadow to make an eye complete.

Beauty Buys At The Wal: Eyes


  1. L'Oreal Voluminous Mistake-Proof Marker Eyeliner $7.99  This is my new favorite beauty product I have discovered in the last year.  It really is like using a calligraphy marker to draw on your liner but less complicated?  Truly I have not made one "mistake" since using this liner almost daily.  If you are someone who is apprehensive about liquid liner...start here.  The shape of the pen makes it easy to draw a uniform and steady line.
  2. Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner $2.99  I wanted a liquid liner with a thinner brush than the one above but I didn't want to spend a lot because I don't do this look often.  For $2.99, this liner delivers like a more expensive version.  It goes on smoothly, is dramatic and stays in place for a good 12 hours.  The only advice I have is to let it dry completely before blinking.
  3. L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner $8.99  I have written about this pencil previously.  If you prefer more of a pencil but the look of a dramatic liquid liner, this product is for you.  I pair this liner with the CoverGirl "Dazzling Metallics" shadow when I want extra drama.  It is also perfect back to my MAC Jest.
  4. Rimmel The Max Bold Curves Extreme Volume & Lift Mascara $6.83  This is probably the closest to a drugstore version of DiorShow that I have found.  Apparently it is collagen and keratin enriched for volume and lift.  I do notice more volume and a dramatic black lash but my favorite thing is the formula.  It goes on smoothly, does not clump and stays put all day.
  5. Maybelline Expert Wear Twin Brow & Eye Pencil $3.49  All the beauty people in my life beg me to fill-in my eye brows.  I cannot stand the look because I hate powdery brows.  My Mom actually gifted me this product after hearing a recommendation.  I do like it.  It goes on very subtle and defines your brows without looking faux.  And you get two pencils for $3.50 that last forever!
  6. Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara $7.49  I really have tried hard to eloquently express the difference between this mascara and the Rimmele above.  To be honest, they are quite alike.  The only difference I would say is that the Maybelline is more subtle and goes on just a little bit easier.  Either way you can't go wrong for less than $7.50.
So now you have a complete recap of all things eyes from the drugstore.  If you add up your shadow, eye liner, mascara and brow pencil, you can come in around $25.  This is less than one bottle of mascara from the department store!

When working in a combo of these products, I do not miss my more expensive department store options.

1 comment:

doze pharmacy said...

Doze Pharmacy Says
Buy in Doze Pharmacy Online Generic Medicine and Online Prescription drugs From the Best Online Pharmacy. Trusted & top-Rated drugstore Online of Generic Medicine. We ship already in USA, uk, Singapore, Canada, Africa,and so more countries via private shipping methods using.
Isotroin 20mg Capsule (Isotretinoin)

Cenforce 100mg Soldenafil 100mg Tablets

Iverheal 6mg Tablet (Ivermectin)

Vidalista 40mg Tablet (Tadalafil)

Vigora 100mg Tablet (Sildenafil)

Super Vidalista Tablet (Tadalafil/Dapoxetine)

Men's Health
more please visit the web site

Doze Pharmacy



Doze Pharmacy is one of the most popular site for
Anti fungal

Anthelmintics & Anti-Worm