8.12.2011

Beauty Buys At The Wal: Hair

The last day of Beauty Buys At The Wal is here.  As well all know, no beauty routine is truly complete without maintenance to our luscious locks.  Below are my favorite products that you can find at The Wals for less than $10 each.

Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask
$4.84 at Walmart To Buy

Of all the products featured this week, this mask is one of my top two favorites.  I love it.  For the record, I have long hair that I insist on bleaching and styling with heat five times a week.  Needless to say, my hair gets dry and damaged.  In between haircuts, I use this product every other day and have noticed an improvement in my hair's overall condition.  Like most Pantene products, the formula is pro-vitamin designed to lock in moisture and prevent breakage allowing your hair to grow longer and stronger.  I would agree.

One last thing you should know about the fascinating topic that is my hair, it is fine.  Although the mask is thick, it does not weigh down my hair or leave it greasy like most other hair masks.  I can use this mask during the hottest summer weather and daily during the winter.

John Freida Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner
$4.97 each at Walmart To Buy

This is my go-to shampoo and conditioner during the summer.  First, the smell is awesome; an invigorating combination of eucalyptus and peppermint.  Second, it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.  I feel like it does make my roots "wake up" restoring my hair's natural volume that is critical for summer hair.  Every time I use this shampoo and conditioner I think how much I love it not just for its scent but the way it makes my scalp tingle.  It is refreshing.

John Frieda Root Awakening Detangling Spray
$4.97 at Walmart To Buy

This is a product I use every day during the summer.  In addition to improving your hair's overall condition, this spray also adds volume and protects hair from summer's harsh elements.  Again, I appreciate the lightweight formula that is natural and aromatic.  If you only buy one product from the John Freida Root Awakening line, I would recommend this one.

So this concludes Beauty Week At The Wal.  I hope you found one or two products that will save you some dough this season.  Although I have discovered many favorites along the way, rest assured my search is an ongoing process that has no end date. 

Now with all this money saved...what should I buy with it?

No comments: