8.05.2011

Get Your Own CC MVP

Awhile back there was a feature that has yet to be repeated (it was very popular obviously) where I discussed an item in my closet that is a critical component to the CC wardrobe.  Also known as a CC MVP.

Well, as I am sure you remember that item was my red pencil skirt.

Since that post, I hadn't seen too many red pencil skirts I could recommend until I saw this one at The Limited.

High Waist Pencil Skirt
$59.90 at The Limited To Buy

So yes, you too can now own your very own red pencil skirt.  And I have to say, you won't be disappointed.  A skirt in a stretch fabric, such as this one, is great for year-round wear.  It mixes well with more structured tops such as a blazer or blouse or loose tops like a chiffon tunic.  Plus I love skirts from The Limited because they fit well, are modern and tasteful.

CC MVP: Red Pencil Skirt 2


Items included in set: Aniye By leopard print top $95, Leifsdottir printed jacket $75, Old Navy Blouse $25, High waisted skirt $60, Calvin Klein pumps $98, Calvin Klein zebra print shoes $119, Romeo Juliet Couture faux leather handbag $83, Forever21 rhinestone bangle $15, Betsey Johnson Earrings, Forever21 round sunglasses $5.80, Watch $24

So...you are getting a versatile and stylish piece from one of my favorite places to buy skirts.  How can you go wrong?  Ummmm.  You can't.  Trust the CC.

If you still don't believe me, click here for more reasons why it is a must-own.

If you buy one skirt all year, make this a contender.  It can be your MVP too!

No comments: