8.25.2011

Platform Pump Smiles

Last week I shared with you that black kitten heels were my go-to work shoe.

That wasn't entirely true.  I actually think it is necessary to have a high-heeled pair of black pumps when you want to dress to impress or just wear a dress. 

I had been on the hunt for the perfect designer-inspired pair when I found these:

"Smiles" by Enzo Angiolini
$99 at Zappos.com To Buy
(you definitely can find them for less)

I bought this pair in particular because they reminded me of some of the designer pairs out there...and cost about $400 less.

Black Platform Pumps


For me it was important to have a pair that could pass for designer when I needed them too. And I think I nailed it. Whenever I wear these shoes, co-workers will stop me throughout the day and ask me where I bought them. Usually this is followed by, "I am looking for a pair like that."

True story.  Someone in the major fashion know told me to put my "cool shoes" back on instead of my (bought on super sale) designer pair. 

I tricked him with my Enzos!

And that made me smile. 

No comments: