8.11.2011

Rhinestone Motorcycle Boots

Sometimes I don't feel like doing a full-blown Couture vs. Cheapskate post.

They are a lot of work and today I just want to get to the point minus the suspense.

How amazing are these?

Simply Vera Vera Wang Midcalf Boots
$109.99 at Kohl's  To Buy

Remember how great we thought it was that some high-end designers sometimes also have a more affordable line?  Well let this be another example for Vera Wang.

The boots above are pretty close to a pair she did last year that cost about $500.

Vera Wang Lavender Label Casey Booties w/ Rhinestone Strap
No longer available @ Shopbop

My affection with Vera begins with she loves a good rhinestone as much as I do.  It goes further with she loves mixing tough and feminine.  I cannot think of a better example of that than a motorcycle boot with a rhinestone strap.

Therefore I feel comfortable calling it.  I will own these this Fall.

No comments: