9.08.2011

Fall 2011 Trends: Apple Bottoms

I already told you my want for red wide-leg pants but I did not pull this want out of thin air.

Red bottoms are everywhere this Fall -- mainly because I think they are more fun than black bottoms but shockingly as versatile.

So I say give it the good ole' fashion try!  One of my favorite fashion pieces of all-time is a red silk midi-skirt circa 2004 that I still break out for special occasions.  See?  So classic and fun.

Here are some other red bottom options:

Fall 2011 Trends: Apple Bottoms


1.  Classic Mini in Felted Wool $98 - J.Crew
2.  Aqua Ponte Pencil Skirt $58 - Bloomingdale's
3.  Circle Midi Skirt $76 - Topshop
4.  Havana Fresca Skirt $98 - Anthropologie
5.  Signature Stretch Wide Leg Editor Pant $69.90 - Express
6.  The Christie Flare Pant $49.50 - Victoria's Secret
7.  Vintage Matchstick Cord $79.50 - J.Crew

Perhaps my favorite coordinating pieces with any apple bottom are a black chunky cable turtleneck and, of course, leopard print shoes.  But those are pretty much my favorite with everything, safe to say.

Bill Blass said "when in doubt, wear red" and I couldn't agree more.

No comments: