10.26.2011

Marshmallows & Caramel Apples

I thought I would get through this Halloween season without being tempted to buy any products from philosophy.  Of course, I was wrong.  I don't know why I gave myself any credit in the first place.

philosophy Trick or Treat Set
$20 at Sephora  To Buy

In my defense, marshmallows and caramel apples are pretty wonderful and hard to resist.  I think it has been well-documented that I adore these mini-three-in-one products.  I love them because they are luxurious but affordable. Besides leaving your skin smelling sweet, you also get tons of moisture...ideal now that Fall temps bring dry skin.

Because marshmallows and caramel apples are not just Halloween things, perhaps these will be my November signature scents.

For the record, I'm still loving my B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin shower gel.

No comments: