11.25.2011

CC Shopping Update: November Edition

Seeing how I am trying to share things more upon purchase, I feel like I have some critical info that must be revealed for smart shopping purposes.

L'Oreal Charming Cockatoo's Blush
$9.99 at Walgreen's  To Buy

I absolutely love this L'Oreal blush and find it shocking that it only costs $9.99.  The coverage is a very colorful yet soft flush....tres romantic.  You know I love my Bobbi Pale Pink, but this is a nice option when you want something more subtle, romantic and subdued.  This blush works best with a more bold lip such as fuchsia or bordeaux.

Popcorn Sweater-Knit Scarves
$12.50 at Old Navy  To Buy

This scarf is more green than yellow.  I guess I should have assumed given the color "lime wedge."  It falls just shy of neon yellow but I think it will still look nice with my black leather coat.  What I will tell you is this scarf wraps and bunches amazing.  It piles so perfectly that I am considering picking it up in a different color because it is exactly what I am looking for in terms of a chunky knit scarf.  Perhaps saucy red?

Cuffed Dress Capris
$32.99 at Old Navy  To Buy

These are definitely capris versus ankle length.  Man!  Those self-explanatory product titles really throw me off.  The color is pretty great and I think I have multiple ways to work them into my wardrobe but I will tell you one thing, they are tight.  I sometimes find less expensive fabrics stretch upon wear...so fingers crossed.

Shimmery Metallic Raglan Top
$15.80 at Forever21  To Buy

Despite this top's relative neutral appearance, it has absolutely been one of my most worn items in my wardrobe this Fall.  Hmmmm...maybe that is why neutrals are a worthwhile investment?  Well, I saw this top in a soft blue at Forever21 and I must admit, my wheels are turning.  Do I need the blue version also?  While I don't see myself wearing it a lot during the winter, I think it would be lovely come Spring.

Stay tuned fellow CCs!

No comments: