11.21.2011

CCs Like To Party Too!

Beyonce is truly magical.  Besides being the woman of my dreams, she has the ability to transform a ho hum song into a way hot music video.



Now I  like the song and love the video.

Here is why:

Reason #1: Cosmetics  Her make-up is to die for.  Those cat eyes in dramatic blacks and purples, seafoams and olive greens are gorgeous. Perfectly complemented with glittery fuchsia and metallic orange lipstick.  Her day-glo nails are pretty fabulous too.  Now if I could only get in that bathroom to see what brands she is using.  I am obsessed with these close-ups and make-up suggestions.





Reason #2:  Hair  Bouffants are my thing especially the messy beehive kind that show a bit of roots.  I also wish I could get my own hair to have that perfectly dirty and tousled look.   I would give anything for that volume.




Obsessed does not even begin to describe.

Reason #3: Yellow Fur  I don't like fur except when it is done in a really fun obnoxious way.  If you watched the video, you know what I am talking about.  I have been thinking about her yellow coat non-stop since the moment I saw the video.  If there was a faux fur version, I would probably buy it.



Reason #4: Fun  This is video is pretty much the epitome of why I love Beyonce.  She is fun, likes playing with fashion, being creative and most important...being crazy.  I also love seeing her dance with her sister Solange and Kelly Rowland.  I want to find this trailer park asap and dance with them.

Solange

Kelly aka 2/3 of Destiny's Child

Reason #5: Fashion (duh) Although Beyonce is trying to convey a laid-back, low-cost lifestyle, don't let her fool you.  Those fashions are as designer as they come...from a feather Louis Vuitton coat to vintage Pucci hotpants.  Those Rodarte peek-a-boo booties are not too bad either.  Perfect for lounging on a lawn chair...in a green fur vest... in the middle of summer.  Only Queen B.

Last but not least, perhaps the most stunning still from the whole video.  

Perfection.  I love gold sequins.


My only complaint?  The Andre 3000 omit for J. Cole.  I am dying to know what Andre would have worn to the party.  Probably a fur vest too.

No Monday morning blues here cause we like to party, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

1 comment:

Mel Bath said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.