11.08.2011

Deco Rhinestone Fringe

I bought these earrings last weekend because I knew they were the perfect piece to tie my outfit together.

Rhinestone Chandelier Earrings
$6.80 at Forever21  To Buy

Let me state the obvious.  They are not small (3.5 inches) and they are not subtle. But the combination of art deco rhinestones + rhinestone fringe + bullet trim is one I cannot resist.  The perfect naughty and nice mix.  Although they scream "costume jewelry!" with my hair down, they were less overt.


Extreme Close-up

Most important, they were not heavy and I was able to wear them all night.

I am looking forward to wearing these more throughout the holidays.  They are an easy way to glamorize my basics and dress-up an outfit when I don't have a ton of time or energy.

And you can't beat the price. 

No comments: