11.03.2011

Tribal Treats

I have already shared with you (and I am sure you have noticed while shopping) that Southwest Chic is a major Fall trend.

This is perfect for me because I love anything ikat, geometric and colorful.

Here are some new items that are on tribal trend:

Belted Geo Sweater Cardigan
$29.80 at Forever21  To Buy

This sweater is currently in Forever21 stores and I probably would have bought it if I didn't already have 3 sweaters just like it.  Who am I kidding?  I probably will buy it at some point.  I actually think the styling above is perfect; t-shirt, jeans and some fun boots.  My first footwear thought?  The Old Navy ankle booties.  

Native Woven Scarf
$10.80 at Forever21  To Buy

You know I love a good scarf.  So why would I not love a scarf in my favorite trend?  Obviously, I would.  This scarf would be amazing with a simple tee, boots and jeans.  No fancy styling necessary.  A tribal scarf is a perfect way to add a little Southwest Chic to your wardrobe without much fashion or financial investment.


Minx Small Shoulder Bag by Olivia & Joy in Navajo
$72 at Macy's  To Buy

What I like most about this bag is the mixture of urban and tribal.  The angles of the bag and hardware read modern while the inset fabric brings a tribal element.  I just think this bag is funky and a unique way to incorporate a trend.  I am confident you will receive many compliments on this fun bag.

Stila Pocket Palette in Santa Fe
$14 at Urban Outfitters  To Buy

I love these Stila palettes because you get a lot of bang for your buck; 4 shadows, 1 blush and 1 bronzer.  Not to mention these palettes are user-friendly with their colors and instructions to follow.  So far I have only been able to find this palette at Urban Outfitters but I will keep hunting to see if they pop-up at other locations.

On this list you can find tribal treats at $10, $15, $30 and $70.  Depending on your budget, you can incorporate this trend into your wardrobe without spending a lot of money.  And if tribal apparel and accessories are not your thing, there is always cosmetics!

No comments: