12.14.2011

CC Holiday Sweater Selections

Is there anything more traditional than a sweater as a holiday gift?  I don't think so!

My sweater preferences seem to include fair isle, bright colors and chunky details.

Yep...that sounds perfect for holiday gift-giving and winter wardrobing.

Here are my selections* from a mall near you:

Holiday Sweater Selections


*I suggest clicking on the links below for a closer look.
  1. Banana Republic Essential Turtleneck $59.50  Pretty plain but good quality.  I wear my basic turtlenecks  all the time as a layering piece.
  2. Forever21 Popcorn Knit Sweater $19.80  F21 makes a decent sweater believe it or not.  I have worn my hot pink version of this sweater plenty.  Love the jade green.
  3. Old Navy Sequined Fair Isle Sweater $25  This sweater is so pretty in-person.  Looks more luxurious than usual Old Navy sweaters.  Great price!
  4. Forever21 Wide Stripe Sweater $13.50  A versatile piece that moves toward resort and can be worn well into warmer weather.  Did you see the price?  You can get 2!
  5. Juicy Couture Bright Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater $198  This girl is not cheap but so adorable.  Love the open side seam.  On my markdown watch list.
  6. J.Crew Honeycomb Sweater $79.50  I love this sweater.  Kind of looks vintage but in bright, modern colors.  I wish I looked good in yellow.  *On my wish list.
  7. Loft 3/4 Sleeve Cable Sweater $59.50  This sweater was recently spotted on Zoe Saldana and I have to say it looks awesome with jeans and whiskey boots!
  8. The Limited Striped Crewneck Sweater $59.50  Love the neutral combo -- would go with everything in your closet.  Dress up for the office or with jeans on the weekend.
  9. GAP Pointelle ballet-neck sweater $49.50  Good choice for someone more petite who typically gets eaten alive by chunkier knits.
  10. Express Sparkle Oversized Drape-Neck Tunic $88 A sweater tunic is a winter wardrobe MVP.  The subtle sparkle is perfect for a cozy evening out (or in).  I have a similar sweater and have worn tons.
  11. Express Long Sleeve Sequin Striped V-Neck $59.90  It's the holidays!  Of course you need sequins...although will easily transition into your post-holiday wardrobe.
CC Tip:  Most of these sweaters are less than the price posted above.  Pay attention to store promotions for extra savings.  If you wait until the last minute, some sweaters will get marked down further but finding your size might be challenging.

No comments: