12.12.2011

Miu Miu...Is That You?

You know who I think has a nice Contemporary opening price point?

Bloomingdale's.

I also think they have one of the best websites curated to my taste.

So when I am looking for something inspiring and fashionable, I know I can count on them.

Case in point...remember these guys?

Miu Miu Glitter & Suede Bow Peep Toe Ankle Boots

Well, they have a friend:

Miu Miu Glitter and Suede Pump
$415.99  at Sak's  To Buy

While I am happy these lookers are on sale and perhaps more affordable at $415, they are still out of my range.

Good news friends and fashion lovers!  Check out these glittered gems:

Aqua "Moxie" Strappy Sandal
$110 at Bloomingdale's  To Buy

These shoes with their pink suede and silver glitter combo are more "inspired-by"  than direct imitation of the Miu Miu pair.  Regardless, they are adorable and make a statement.  For $110 you get a lot of look and guaranteed compliments.  The deco feel of these shoes is fabulous.

Don't be trippin'....these heels measure over 5 inches.

The soft pink suede is neutral enough to work with more outfits in your closet than you think.  They key is to wear them cool bold colors such as a deep teal or royal purple.  A soft grey or charcoal would be pretty if your prefer neutrals.  Black always works too.

This shoe is also available in black suede and gold glitter which is beyond versatile especially during the holidays.

Aqua "Moxie" Strappy Sandal
$110 at Bloomingdale's  To Buy

I love a statement shoe.  Every woman needs a pair in their closet.  Especially one that is affordable and designer-inspired.  And can you really beat anything glittered?  Heck no.




No comments: