12.05.2011

My Weekend Uniform: Red Skinny Jeans Pt. 2

So this uniform is actually a winter interpretation of an outfit I wore over the summer.

To start, I switched out a grey t-shirt for a grey sweater and statement jewels to add a festive touch.  Neither necklace is my actual necklace but rather a hybrid of the two; Forever21 statement necklace with kaleidoscope stones circa 2 years ago.  Last, I wore my surprisingly neutral multi-colored glitter flats instead of sandals.  I think leopard flats would be fabulous as well.

My Weekend Uniform: Red Skinny Jeans Pt.2


Items included in set;  Old Navy pea coat $49, Old Navy Double V-Neck Sweater $25, Steve Madden leopard ballet flat $54, Steve Madden ballerina flat $50, Kate Spade bib necklace $398, Juicy Couture pave stud earrings $48, Forever21 diamond necklace $13

I am not embarrassed to tell you I wore this outfit two days in a row because it was so comfortable.  I am embarrassed to tell you, however, I have a stain on said red jeans that I don't think is going to come out.  Potential rest in peace red skinny jeans scenario ahead.  Unless a miracle happens, I don't foresee a Part 3.

No comments: