2.10.2012

Me, Jules and Drew

Whew!  It's been a few days but check out this reveal...

Look what Drew Barrymore was spotted wearing on The Tonight Show:



The J.Crew Jules Dress in Ashbury Floral we discussed last week.  Looks like Drew and I are on the same page...or at least me and her stylist.  This, as you know, gives me a sense of fashion validation.  As I imagined, I love the dress with black tights and cold-weather styling.  The blue shoes are perfection and her gold chain necklace adds a delicate, feminine touch.

Jules Dress in Ashbury Floral
$188  $119.99 at J.Crew  To Buy

While the dress lacks shape, is more expensive and less versatile than the Ashbury Floral blouse, I still can't help being drawn to the dress.  It is the perfect palette to showcase some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe.

CC Stands For Celebrity Copycat


Items included in set:  J.Crew Jules Dress in Ashbury Floral  $119, Forever 21 pointy toe heels $25, Sam Edelman "Meadow" $55, Kendra Scott "Danielle" Earring $60, Forever21 Leaf Tiered Necklace $5.80, Covergirl 3-Kit Eye Shadow - Dazzling Metalics $4.44, Textured Horse Shoe Ring, $5.80

Coincidentally, Drew Barrymore also happens to be the spokeswoman for CoverGirl and I think the Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in Dazzling Metallics would be striking with this dress...either shade.

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in Dazzling Metallics
$4.44 at Walmart  To Buy

Although the dress is on sale, it is still not cheap.  If J.Crew were to have a percentage off sale event, this dress would be way more affordable than when I first laid eyes on it in January.  I may miss the opportunity to wear it a` la Drew with black tights, but I would happily wear with my Sam Edelman "Meadow" pumps and bare legs come Spring if it meant saving a buck.

No comments: