4.24.2012

Battle of the $15 Hot Pink Pants

I want to invest in hot pink pants but I definitely do not want to spend a ton of money.

Twill Skinny Pants
$15.80 at Forever21  To Buy
(available in 7 other colors)

I tried this pair from Forever21 and loved the fabric and fit.  I even felt they ran a little big.  Obviously this is two feel-goods for the price of one: low price and self-esteem boost.  Plus, they were comfortable and ran long which is always a win.  I secretly also want to splurge on the peach pair too.

Bisou Bisou 5-Pocket Skinny Jeans
$15 at JCPenney  To Buy

I have always been happy with my JCPenney purchases.  In fact, JCP is the birthplace of my OG colored skinny jeans: the red skinny (RIP) and green skinny. Both pairs worked out well and at no point in time was I missing my more expensive jeans.  I have not tried these jeans myself but they are on sale for $15 during the month of April so it is worth a check-out to compare against the Forever21 twills.

Let the battle of the $15 hot pink pants begin.  Winner takes all.

No comments: