11.26.2012

Studded Ankle Strap Flats

Ankle strap shoes are the up and coming shoe shape.  While there are many high-heeled options, I can't help  but be drawn to the ankle strap flat.  So when I stumbled upon this pair for less than $20, I was intrigued to say the least.


I would mix these flats with some of the new additions in my wardrobe.  For some reason I love the look of an ankle strap with a pant.  I know it sort of defeats the purpose, but I like it anyway.  In addition to loving these affordable flats, I also love the affordable handbag featured below.  Tassels rule.

Ankle Strap Flats




Forever21 Chunky Ribbed Knit Sweater $22.80  //  H&M Trousers [sold out]  //  ELLE Ankle Boots $26.99  //   ALDO Eskeets Handbag $50  //  Forever21 Rhinestoned Stacked Rings $2.99  //  Forever21 Luxe Stone Necklace $9.80  //  Juicy Couture Pave Earrings [sold out]  //  Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat Eye Sunglasess [sold out]  // Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey $15  //  OPI Lincoln Park After Dark $8.50

No comments: