3.07.2013

Pink Booties

I shared with you the other day how red booties had been in my heart.

I will always love you red booties...but your cousin the pink bootie has peaked my interest.


I hear many concerns about booties and how to wear them but the bootie is actually more versatile than a normal boot. First, booties are a worthwhile fashion investment because you can wear them at least three seasons.  Four seasons if you don't mind sweaty feet.  People who typically struggle with boots because of their calves or being on the petite side, the bootie is your friend.  Plus, the shorter height feels more lightweight and less bulky than tall boots.

What I love about this pastel hue and other light fabrics (such as tan suede) is they will progress into Spring perfectly with dresses, skirts and even shorts.

Spring styling options using the Elsa bootie per Sole Society.

I have never ordered a pair of shoes from the online retailer Sole Society but I like their selection and love their prices.  Last week these boots were on sale for half off so I am not sure how their sales work.  I am intrigued by their concept but have yet to see the quality in-person to assess for myself.  Solely judging from what I see online, I like the variety especially in heel height and colors. 

I feel like there is more to this story that has yet to unfold but strictly speaking online, I think these pink booties are pretty amazing.


No comments: