4.26.2013

April Fashion Finds

Despite April being a fickle month weather-wise, I was still able to identify a few pieces that were not only weather-appropriate but also great deals.

April Favorites


I love a good blazer.  They may in fact be my new weakness.  I originally saw this blazer in People StyleWatch and thought it was adorable.  Score.  It's also $35 and from Forever21.  The cut and colorblocking is so modern and the silhouette is exceptionally flattering.


This dress is not a new item to the CC community.  What is new is that it is now on clearance at Old Navy.  Scoop this dress up.  The fit is awesome and it's so comfortable.  A great piece on its own or layered with other key pieces.



Of course I always have accessories on my mind.  One item I am always willing to invest more in is a statement necklace.  This Kendra Scott necklace from Last Call has all my favorite Spring colors: mint, pink and turquoise.  Basically wearable with every item in my closet.


We know black and white straw are hot this Spring but who wants to spend $300 on a straw clutch?  Hint.  Not me.  So this $17 version from F21 is much more up my alley and such an affordable way to make any basic outfit more stylish.  I am also dying to see this belt in-person because I think it could be amazing and look way more expensive than $25.


Last but not least, these shoes were purchased in early April by both myself and my Mom.  We have yet to wear them but they are adorable.  And for $20, a complete bargain.  More to come on these I think...

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: