4.19.2013

Introducing...

April brings many things...showers, May flowers and in CC's case, a new contributor.

Three years ago when this fashion force started, many of the people I knew (and therefore felt obligated to read Couture Cheapskate) were not parents.

Well a lot can change in three years and while I am not a parent, I know many readers now have kids, so therefore CC would like to introduce:


This feature will be written by my dear sister-in-law who is currently mother to the light of my life, my little niece.  She and I actually have a lot in common being we both have worked in luxury retail and affordable fashion but most important, we love high-fashion at a good price. CCM is a great shopper and has an eagle eye for spotting designer-inspired pieces at affordable prices.  I am sure her abilities will bring something new and useful to mothers and non-mothers alike.

Here is a little more about the two Couture Cheapskate ladies...

CC Mommy


Original CC


Last but not least, Google Reader is going away.  You can now follow Couture Cheapskate and any other blogs you follow on the blog organizing website Bloglovin.  Click the button below to sign-up.  You can still subscribe to Couture Cheapskate by email and receive new posts to your email inbox.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: