5.11.2013

Dress In Birds

I am excited because a dress I had been wanting at Old Navy finally went on clearance.


Who doesn't like a dress with animals on it?  Clearly they are my jam.  This bird print is off the nest.  I also love the gauzy fabric woven with a fine metallic thread.  This and the fit and flare silhouette make this dress more sophisticated but still appropriate for a backyard barbecue or shower.  Can't wait to wear this summer!

Love the subtle sweetheart neckline.

My only gripe with Old Navy is this dress is $19 in-store but $34 online.  I get it but I hate that I can't rely on the website to let me know when something gets marked down.  As luck would have it, I went in for something else and happened to see three dresses left on the sale rack...one happened to be in my size.  

Crisis averted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bought this dress and a fuchsia cardigan...what do you think?