5.14.2013

Leaf Chic Look

Once again I have found myself wandering the hallowed halls of the Target store.

On said trip I came across this shirt that satiated my new found love for anything leaf print.


What I love about this blouse is, of course, the print.  I feel like leaves are the new floral.  I also love the color combo.  The mint paired with olive green is unusual and interesting.  In my opinion, this blouse looks more expensive and luxurious than its $23 price tag.

Target Lawn Shirt

A good print blouse is critical for Spring, especially of the garden variety, because its motif feels warm weather but the full-length sleeves provide warmth when the weather is still cool.  This blouse works back to shorts or jeans depending on the temperature.  In this case, I would love to see the mint/olive combo paired with white denim.  As much as I love this blouse with jeans, how cute would it be with white shorts too?


A few classic accessories mixed with some more glamorous pieces complete this leaf chic look. I have been cyberstalking these earrings for a few months now and am waiting for an extra coupon to make the investment.  We have seen the sunglasses and bag before and I have to say in-person, this bag looks a lot more expensive than its $33 price tag.  Plus it is so functional.  These adjustable belts from The Limited are my absolute favorite; loving the metallic gold option.  Last but not least, while I think you could dress this outfit up or down based on your footwear choice but I am sticking with my Target Lavada glittered sandals.

No comments: