6.19.2013

Drapey Printed Pant

It should come as no surprise that I have my eye on yet another pair of printed pants.

They are my favorite.  I love them and I won't stop.


You can probably tell from the photo (or the description), these pants have a slight drape which equals super comfy.  Fancy pajama pants anyone?  The weight of the fabric is perfect for summer and of course is super versatile as you can dress these pants up or down with a quick change of your top and shoe.

LOFT Julie Print Pant

Because of the drape of the pant, a fitted top is a must to keep the look from going too far into pajama zone.  I like this white peplum top but if one stop shopping is your thing, LOFT has an option too.  What would an outfit be without a statement necklace?  I keep coming back to this one from Kendra Scott because the colors are so versatile and I love a chunky stone.  I mean who doesn't?

This ring is always a go-to for me too.  I should probably just make the purchase already.


Another item I have had my eye on for some time is this straw clutch from Express.  In-person it looks far more designer than its price tag.  As stated previously, graphic raffia is hot this summer.  Case in point, see this clutch from J.Crew for about $150 more.


Here is another pair of shoes I have added to my collection this Spring.  Slingbacks are my new thing.  A pointed-toe shoe, especially one in patent leather, can escalate a somewhat casual outfit to more dressed-up in one quick change.  With a drapey pant, you need a more sophisticated shoe if you want to be able to wear these pants to the office.  Of course I would add a black blazer too.  Shocking.

As much as I love these pants, my current strategy is to wait and see if they get another markdown.  There are still many sizes available online so that might mean another mark.  Read those reviews y'all.  Love all the comfy comments.


No comments: