6.27.2013

Target Dresses Under $30

I feel like when I try-on clothes, I either hate everything or love everything and therefore feel panicked over what I am going to take home and what I am going to leave behind.

Such was the case when I tried on dresses the other day at where else?  Target.

Target Dresses Under $30
  1. Merona Women's High-Low Hem Sundress $24.99 This dress reminds me of Lily Pulitzer but more sporty.  I like the stripe detailing mixed with the tropical print, this season's most stylish pattern.  I also appreciate the tie waist which allows for a more flattering custom fit.
  2. Xhilaration Juniors Eyelet Shift Dress $24.99 Meet the dress that came home with me except I opted for cream.  I have been searching for a white lace dress and thought this was the perfect choice because it can be worn casual or to the office.  Despite being a juniors dress the fit is more generous and okay for those of us with hips.
  3. Mossimo Women's Pleated Knit Dress $27.99 This dress has been on my mind non-stop since I left Target.  First, you know I am currently obsessed with leaf print.  Second, the gathering at the front is draped so well that the dress looks designer.  It would look amazing under a black blazer at work.
  4. Merona Women's Kimono Sleeve Maxi Dress $29.99 Maxi dresses are officially on my "do not buy" list but this dress may be the exception.  The description is kimono but I think it feels a little Grecian with the crossover top and empire waist.  What I like about this dress is the hem is not all the way to the floor intentionally so when paired with heels, for once, I don't look like I am prepping for a flood.
The common theme among these dresses is I feel like the quality is exceptional for the price.  There isn't any sacrifice when it comes to fit or fabric which is key when shopping on a budget.  Add beautiful jewels, a smart clutch and stylish sandals to really escalate the look of each dress.

CCTip:  Because not every Target carries the same clothes, they have a wonderful "find in store" button on their website that helps narrow down your target destinations and saves you time searching.

No comments: