6.23.2013

Things I Love This Summer So Far

Summer is only two days old but I have already fallen in love with the following:

Things I Love This Summer So Far

  1. Dove Body Wash in Blue Fig & Orange Blossom $5.50 A nice thick formula with a light summer scent.  Doubles as shaving cream for maximum moisture.
  2. Old Navy T-Shirts $7.50 For some reason Old Navy tees get better with age.  I live in them during the summer.
  3. Bath & Body Works Limoncello 3-Wick Candle This candle is potent.  Makes your house smell recently cleaned.  And perfect for covering up inside grilling gone bad.
  4. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple This book got a lot hype.  Not the best book ever but I finished it in mere days.  A quick and fun summer read.
  5. Skinny Cow Limited Edition Chocolate Covered Cherry Cones I don't especially love cherries but these cones are delicious AND only 150 calories.  You feel like you get a lot of ice cream for the calories.  A food bargain if you will similar to microwave popcorn.
  6. Scandal I signed-up for Amazon Prime by mistake but have been using it non-stop to catch-up on Scandal.  ABC does not show that sucker anywhere for free.  I find myself falling in love with Olivia Pope.  My life has purpose again after the end of tv season.
I also love the super moon.

No comments: